The competitiveness clusters Materalia (FR), MecaTech (BE), Skywin (BE) and the Luxembourg Materials & Manufacturing Cluster by Luxinnovation (LU) are joining forces in order to promote technological collaborations between their members.
The objective is to boost the setting up of R&D projects involving large companies, SMEs and RTOs from our respective ecosystems in the Greater Region. This second webinar will tackle digitalisation, and will present funding opportunities by the European commission. Project ideas for future calls will also be pitched by partners looking for collaborations.
1/ Introduction to European programmes
Horizon Europe and other European funding opportunities. – Speaker : NCP Wallonie
2/ Testimonials on European on-going collaborations :
- Intrasoft International (LU) – SHERLOCK : “Digitalizing industry via autonomous Human-Robot collaboration –The end-user perspective.” – Speaker : Spyros KOUKA – Senior Software Engineer
- CETIC (W) – Quality 4.0 RFCS project: Transparent Steel Quality Product Supervision using Big Data Analytics – Speaker : Rami sellami – Expert researcher engineer
3/ Pitchs / Call for partners
- Intrasoft International – “MARKET4.0: A Multi-Sided Business Platform for Plug and Produce Industrial Product-Service Systems – Funding and new business opportunities.” – Speaker : Dimitrios LIPARAS – Research & Innovation Manager
- PREDICT – Groupe SNEF – Predictive Technologies for Digitalized Data Valorization – Speaker: florent.barbier – Industry 4.0 Business Manager
- CETIC – Possible follow-up of the QUALITY 4.0 project – Speaker : Rami Sellami – Expert researcher engineer