The competitiveness clusters Materalia (FR), MecaTech (BE), Skywin (BE) and the Luxembourg Materials & Manufacturing Cluster by Luxinnovation (LU) are joining forces in order to promote technological collaborations between their members.
The objective is to boost the setting up of R&D projects involving large companies, SMEs and RTOs from our respective ecosystems in the Greater Region. This second webinar will tackle circular economy and recycling challenges, under the frame of the European Commission strategic plan, and will also present funding opportunities by the European commission. Project ideas for future calls will also be pitched by partners looking for collaborations.
1/ Introduction to European programmes
Horizon Europe, Green Deal – Speaker : Sanna Alaranta (NCP, Luxinnovation)
2/ Testimonials on European on-going collaborations
• Cairn devices (F) – Our experience with small-scale European funding – Speaker : Valentin Pohu (president)
• GeMMe (B) PlasPLUS “Recycling of high-quality secondary thermoplastics and critical raw materials coming from mixed WEEE and EoL vehicles – Speaker : Philippe Giaro (Senior research Officer)
• PREDICT, Groupe SNEF (F) – Predictive Technologies for Industrial Assets Lifecyle Extension – Speaker : Florent Barbier (Business manager)
3/ Pitchs / Call for partners
• CETIC (B) – IT tools to support adoption of circular economy in companies and within their ecosystem – Speaker: Christophe Ponsard (Research, Innovation Exploitation Coordinateur)
• Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (L) TO BE CONFIRMED