As every other year, Euresys is attending the leading trade fair for machine vision, the Vision Show in Stuttgart. We take this opportunity to provide you with a complete overview of our latest products and innovations.
Euresys’ stand highlights
You can expect a wide range of demonstrations of our latest frame grabbers, image analysis libraries, FPGA IP Cores, video servers and video converters.
– Witness the future of machine vision interfaces with our brand new Coaxlink Quad CXP-12transferring data at no less than 50 Gb/s. We have also prepared a live demonstration of our Coaxlink Octo connected to five high-resolution 4- and 1-connection CoaXPress cameras..
– See how Coaxlink is used in embedded applications with demonstrations showing ARM compatibility and our ruggedized Coaxlink Duo PCIe/104 board.
– Learn how to use the MVDK Machine Vision Development Kit to integrate the USB3 Vision, GigE Vision and CoaXPress FPGA IP Cores from Sensor to Image into your imaging device.
– See our Camport video converter grab data from a Camera Link camera and transfer it uncompressed using GigE Vision.
– Last but not least, take a look at how the Picolo.net HD1 video server stores and streams encrypted HD video over an IP network.
Interested in learning about the latest CoaXPress 2.0?
Euresys’ CEO, Marc Damhaut, will give a conference about the new CoaXPress 2.0 vision interface standard that enables faster, higher resolution machine vision and video applications.
Join the conference on November 7th from 1.30 PM to 2 PM, Stage 1 Hall 1, Stand Z75. Get free tickets HERE