The “Circular Wallonia Days – Materials and Metals in a Cross-Border Economy” will gather the Walloon Metallurgy Value Chain ecosystem from the 16th to the 18th of November and several high-level European partners & guests.
The Stakeholders of Circular Wallonia and Cluster MecaTech: University of Liege, Reverse Metallurgy, EIT Raw Materials, EIT Manufacturing, AWEX, WBI and NCP, have the pleasure to announce the 1st edition of the Circular Wallonia Days, organized with the support of the Walloon government and the SPW Economy.
The Circular Wallonia days will feature the following set of events:
- 16th of November 2022:
- Location: Hotel Dolce la Hulpe
- Time: From 17h30 to 22h
- Topic: Reverse Metallurgy in the spotlight – Keynotes from Reverse metallurgy portfolio and BMW Group
- Walking Diner and Matchmaking company
- 17th of November 2022:
- Location: Wallonia – Visit of Wallonia’s Industry leaders & RTOs. The Participants will be given the opportunity to grow their network of Circular economy leader during visits of several key stakeholders in Wallonia (Comet Group, CTP, CRM Group-Uliège-Hydrometal)
- 18th of November (9h-14h):
- Location: Louvain-la-Neuve (Cercle du Lac) – Circular Wallonia Flagship Conference “Materials and Metals in a Cross-Border Economy”. This conference will gather Wallonia’s Minister of Economy and his counter parts from the European surrounding region, as well as a panel of high-level experts and industrial leaders. This event is an official side of the EU Raw Materials Week (DG Grow).
- Walking Lunch and Matchmaking participants
Registration and latest information :
Contacts: Rafael JAIMES CONTRERAS – +32 (0)497 49 79 55 – email@example.com
Alice SZOSTAK – +32 (0) 485 05 81 95 – firstname.lastname@example.org