European and interregional funding programmes offer attractive funding opportunities for research and innovation projects focusing on ‘’advanced and sustainable materials by design’’.
Join our webinar to find out more about current and future European calls for project proposals and listen to tech companies and research specialists from Wallonia (BE), Luxembourg and Grand-Est (FR) sharing their experience of working in trans-regional projects. The webinar will also offer you concrete opportunities to find partners for future projects. Organisations will present their project ideas under development and issue calls for partners.
The webinar is organised by the competitiveness clusters Materalia (FR), MecaTech (BE), Skywin (BE) and the Luxembourg Materials & Manufacturing Cluster by Luxinnovation (LU).
1/ Introduction to European programmes
Green Deal 2020 Horizon Europe – Stefano Pozzi Mucelli, Luxinnovation
2/ Testimonial on a current cross regional project
FAFil Project – The first robotic cell for wire-laser additive manufacturing – Maxime El Kandaoui, Institut de Soudure
3/ Call for partners
• SICLA Aerogel in the prefabricated concrete façade elements. VEEP Project – Francisco Ruiz, Keey Aerogel S.A.S
• Materia Nova, the technological accelerator of responsible innovations in materials and processes – Martine Bouvet, Materia Nova
• Development of aluminum alloys for powder bed additive manufacturing or direct metal deposition – Cédric Georges, CRM Group
• Advanced composite material modeling for hydrogen storage tanks – Michäel Bruyneel , GD Tech
• Chemical treatments and coating technology for metallic surfaces – By Technochim – François Tosar, Technochim