The project PCC80 proposes to integrate buildings with an innovative heating system, allowing a more rational use of renewable energies.
PCC80 develops an optimized system of granulated, multifuel wood boiler of very high performances: exceptional quality of view of the flames and of burning performances.
Some new features:
- new generation design and competitive of granulated multifuel
- integrability of ENR
- design of a coated glass production line
- prototype production of low-cost optical glazing
- thermal comfort supervision service
- supervision and optimization tool of thermal comfort and energy performance
- platform for the analysis of glass and tests on real ovens
- sharp implement tools